Client Delivery Manager (CDM) - Bellevue, WA
The Client delivery manager will be able to contribute in identifying new revenue streams to help in improving top line sales and manage bottom-line profitability of practice.
- Assess / evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule
- Act as a client-facing program manager on large, complex implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition as the relationship begins.
- Leads the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of large, strategic clients ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Defines standard product/implementation scoping documentation. Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Documents all client requirements, works with product management, technology / competency and service management teams to define technical and process solutions to deploy defined scope, and ensures smooth knowledge transfer from sales / business requirements to technical execution / implementation team(s).
- Works with other project managers and specialists to ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard and custom scoped objectives. Ensures Implementation, delivery and development timelines are met.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and implements project changes and interventions to achieve project goals
- Provide feedback to internal team and development regarding process and product
- As workflow dictates oversight and completion of individual RFPs and the implementations of new strategic clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing client expectations.
Soft / Corporate Skills
- Excellent corporate and customer communication skills
- Ability to communicate with directors and above for business and project scope discussions at a client environment.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals by providing leadership and should possess strong interpersonal skills
- Should be able to communicate corporate goals and vision to customer organization as/when needed.
- Good people management & resource allocation skills is a must.
- Good understanding of customer domain and constant upgrade of such skills is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of Twelve (12) years of Industry experience with minimum of (5) years on similar roles is required.
- Working experience in a IT/Engineering solutions and services industry is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in creating solution / service use-case documents is required.
- Experience in presales solution is a plus.
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.