Senior Integration Engineer - Bellevue, WA
The Architecture & Integration Mobility team is tasked with having End-to-End Lab environments available for development, integration, and service validation testing. The team integrates new technologies and services working with service architects, platform owners, and lab operations. The team produces detailed architecture topology diagrams, and integration plans depicting the end-to-end environments and integration milestones for each new technology / and service.
Required skills and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and project teams with technical plans and milestones to deploy and integrate new technologies and services prior to field deployments.
- Develop Lab Architecture and Integration Plan documents for the lab network and various testing environments
- Contribute to NDR (Network Design Requirements) and JRD (Joint Requirement Documents) documents to cover the Lab Architecture and testing requirements
- Develop E2E Call Flows and high level test cases for key service flows based on Network Architecture, and Standard Bodies such as 3GPP, ITU-T, IETF, OMA, etc.
- Integrated new technologies / services in the lab, and accomplish one of the key organization goals to validate key E2E flows of the offered service(s):
- Provide E2E environment for service validation/certification testing. Work with OEM, Platforms, and service solutions architects to resolve integration and platform defects to bring devices, platforms, and services to standards’ compliance and meet AT&T requirements.
- Assist project managers in developing technical project plans and reports to both executive and technical teams.
- Support various troubleshooting teams to conduct Root Cause Analysis of issues reported by lab and production teams.
- Support field and operation teams for new deployments and provide lab environments and testing strategies to replicate real production scenarios.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience with Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or a related technical field.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience with Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical, or Computer Engineering.
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Be able to communicate within various areas and functional groups.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade intended audiences.
- Self-motivated, able to work well under pressure, and successfully handle multiple projects.
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
- Ability and desire to work cooperatively with team members. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Ability to meet external and/or internal customers’ needs.
- Ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in 4G Wireless voice and data technology standards.
- Ability to understand and reference technical specifications such as GSMA, 3GPP, IETF, ANSI, and OMA specifications, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling and IR.94 services.
- Excellent knowledge in IMS, IPME, SRVCC, CSFB, VoLTE and GSM technologies and architectures.
- Excellent knowledge in eNB, ePDG, MME, PGW, PCRF, HSS, DRA, PGW and/or other Packet Core platforms preferred.
- Solid understanding of IP, MPLS, TCP, UDP, SIP, RADIUS, DIAMETER, DNS protocol suites. Hands-on optimization and troubleshooting experience
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.