Salesforce Systems Analyst Lead - Seattle, WA
This Systems Analyst Lead will represent our corporate client’s Technology / Corporate Technology delivery teams in the delivery of an enterprise solution for Business Continuity. They will leverage their lead analyst experiences (technical and functional) and their technical knowledge of Force.com in day-to-day project delivery.
This person will need to partner together with the business, gather requirements, document specs, and build a set of costume integration objects. There will be API calls between enterprise services and Salseforce.com services. This individual will need to dig in and understand a new product, use their knowledge, and need familiarity with APIs.
Tasks / Deliverables
- Project Team Meetings / Stand-ups / Status Reporting
- Leading Facilitation of Requirements Meetings
- Creating Documentation – including requirements, functional designs, web-service designs
- Conducting System Configurations
- Participating in testing and deployments
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Must have experience with Salesforce Force.com platform
- Experience with SOA / Services required
- Experience with Enterprise Business Applications a plus
- Experience with Rest based services and/or Soap based services, someone who can understand service calls and service calls integration
- Senior experience to take charge of the project in an independent way
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.